VERSION 1.0 – 5 OCTOBER 2018
Welcome to Wirtz International.
If you have any questions about the Website or your use of it, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the above address.
1. STRUCTURE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website functions as a signpost for Wirtz International and its main purpose is to provide information. We want to present our office, our way of working, our philosophy, our projects and our contact details. On the Website you can also see the media in which our office and our projects have been featured.
3. OUR LIABILITY
1. Wirtz International pays the utmost attention and care to the content of the Website. However, this content is subject to change, may be removed at any time and is provided to you without any express or implied guarantees regarding its accuracy. Wirtz International shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of the content on the Website, regardless of whether this appeared to be correct or incorrect, nor for any damages caused by the use or distribution of such content.
2. Wirtz International shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, immaterial or consequential damages (including a loss of profits) arising from the use of the Website including, but not limited to, damages caused by:
– defects, viruses or other equipment and/or software failures in connection with access to or use of the Website;
– the interception, modification or improper use of information sent to the Website or to the User;
– the operation or unavailability of the Website;
– misuse of the Website, loss of data or the download or use of software made available via the Website;
– claims made by third parties in connection with the use of the Website;
– hyperlinks placed on the Website that refer to other Internet sites if these hyperlinks are not (or are no longer) active or, except for fraud or gross negligence, if the information to which access is provided is unlawful or offensive.
3. Wirtz International makes every effort to provide access to the Website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, considering the technical characteristics of the Internet and IT resources and the need to carry out periodic maintenance, updating or upgrading activities, Wirtz International cannot guarantee uninterrupted access and service. In the event of a normally acceptable interruption or disruption in terms of access or service, Wirtz International will do its utmost to remedy this within as short a time as possible. Such normally acceptable interruptions or disruptions are inherent to the provision of services over the Internet and cannot be considered deficiencies.
4. The websites that Wirtz International may occasionally provide a link to, are not managed, hosted or maintained by Wirtz International. Wirtz International is therefore not liable for the content of such websites, nor for the links that appear on them, nor for any changes and updates that are made by such websites.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All intellectual property rights for the information and content displayed, communications or other statements placed on the Website by Wirtz International are held by Wirtz International, its suppliers or other entitled parties.
2. Intellectual property rights refer to patent, copyright, trademark, design and design rights and/or other (intellectual property) rights, including technical and/or commercial know-how, methods and concepts, whether patentable or not.
3. It is prohibited to use and/or modify the creations, content and their respective intellectual property rights as described in this article, such as reproduction or public communication, without the express prior written consent of Wirtz International, its suppliers or other rightful claimants, except for private use of the product itself.
5. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. All disputes relating to your use of our Website and our services are governed exclusively by Belgian law.